Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Patrick Fey <inside nachtarbeiter net> wrote:
. Wouldn't it be a better idea, if we did a Friends of
GNOME ad? The community that AdBard serves seems to be exactly our
target audience for FoG. We could maybe combine that with a special
offer for new subscribers during the time the ad is running.

That's a very good point. They are our target audience. We could do something simple like "Become a Friend of GNOME" or "Support GNOME".

What type of offer were you thinking? Stickers and tshirts are the most popular thing we send, I think.

Stormy