Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List"Petition for referendum)

Actually, maybe you should simply remove me from this list, Paul, and I'll
leave you nice folks to your own devices, and turn my efforts to other, more
productive things. I'm done catering to other people's litmus tests, thanks,
and if my assistance here isn't welcome, then I withdraw it, with apologies.
I won't be troubling you any further.

(I do, in fact, use a Linux desktop, running Mint. I am not using one at the
moment, that's entirely true. I do not use Evolution when I use my Linux
box, as it's proven in my experience to be buggy and unreliable, and makes
it pretty much impossible for me to get work done. Thanks for your time and
attention.)