Re: Friends of GNOME Merchandise Queen or King needed (Was: GNOME US Event Box)

On 12/09/2009 04:22 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org
<mailto:behdad behdad org>> wrote:

    Before making it too enticing, this is a US-only "position", right?
      Should make it clear.

Some where with good, reliable postal service that is at least as cost
effective as the US one. The gifts actually go world wide. I haven't
looked to see which percentage go to the US.

Right.  But shipping a bulk off-shore we probably have to pay customs on them.

behdad

Stormy