Re: GNOME Store

Hi,

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
>> What I need the marketing team's help with is: What products and merchandise
>> should we offer with the GNOME logo?  We have 6 t-shirt designs up, and can
>> also add products such as coffee mugs, tote bags, hats, sweatshirts and
>> more.
>
> I'd keep it relatively simple -- so no more than three or four things
> aside from the t-shirts. (I suspect there's some study that would show
> that choice overload results in fewer sales...) But definitely a mug,
> hat, and sweatshirt.

I agree with "Keep it simple". I would say "no more than 8 items,
total". Including t-shirts.

I would like to see t-shirt, polo shirt, maybe sweatshirt (not
convinced), mug, and perhaps a poster or two. I'd avoid tote bags and hats.

One polo shirt design, with an equivalent t-shirt design, and 2 or 3
t-shirt only designs, and one sweatshirt design. One mug, one or two
posters. 8 or 9 items in all.

Cheers,
Dave.

--