Re: GNOME Store

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

> What I need the marketing team's help with is: What products and merchandise
> should we offer with the GNOME logo?  We have 6 t-shirt designs up, and can
> also add products such as coffee mugs, tote bags, hats, sweatshirts and
> more.

I'd keep it relatively simple -- so no more than three or four things
aside from the t-shirts. (I suspect there's some study that would show
that choice overload results in fewer sales...) But definitely a mug,
hat, and sweatshirt.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
openSUSE Community Manager