Re: GNOME Amazon stores up and running

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Stormy Peters<stormy gnome org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
>> I wonder if it's worth publicizing so outdated books, buying those
>> would be a total waste of time. Most of the technologies explained on
>> those books are deprecated, with the exception of Foundations of Gtk+
>> and the distro related books.
>
> We can add whatever we want to the store. Do you have some suggestions?

Would it be possible to have a list of stuff that their creators would
like to be part of the GNOME "store" at Amazon ? The problem with the
books is that they are somewhat very much out of date and, although
this brings up the need to figure out a way to have more books
(perhaps looking for a grant that can be provided to a willing
author), the current need would be to have some partners too.

(Thinking out loud - in my part of the world, ordering anything off
Amazon is so ridiculously dear that I do not do that unless there is a
desperate need to have it)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>