Re: Fwd: Improving the Friends of GNOME donation pages

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Hi Stormy!
Thanks Glynn for the feedback. The slider idea is really nice!
I think I can implement these with some help from Kalle (who is better at jquery voodoo than I am).

Awesome!

Speaking of the FOG site. At some point I would like to look into some traffic data on the site at some point to figure out if we need to fine tune something on the site and look into from were we're getting the visits etc.

Last time I asked for traffic data on the website I got just some general numbers.

What would people think of putting something like Google Analytics on the website? I guess that's probably a question for the web team. I think it would really help us figure out what's going on.

Stormy

- Andreas

Stormy Peters wrote:
I think Glynn has some really good feedback on our Friends page. Can someone help implement some changes that take it into account? Lucas? Someone else?

Thanks,

Stormy