Fwd: Donation

more feedback

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: Donation
To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Hi Stormy,

Op donderdag 30-04-2009 om 15:35 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Stormy
Peters:
> You can make a donation via bank transfer or credit card using Paypal.
> Paypal donations go to friends gnome org or you can use our website at
> http://www.gnome.org/friends.

I already visited that page but was under the impression that these
amounts were all monthly donations. On closer inspection it appears only
the first option is monthly. Maybe it would be good to state this more
clearly on the donations webpage.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen