Re: GNOME development article - Programmez! magazine in France

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 09:45 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There should be a "press" or "articles" page on developer.gnome.org -

developer.gnome.org is dead. We can add links to appropriate pages on
library.gnome.org, for instance to pages on live.gnome.org that are easy
to keep up to date. I don't personally think there's enough developer
tutorials in the "press" to make it worthwhile.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com