Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

On 29 Oct 2008, at 09:18, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

Hello,

I have thought about this issue for a while whether it
should be raised or not, as the logo has been in use
for a long time. And I'm not sure if it's ever discussed
anywhere about the cultural issue with the GNOME's
foot logo, which may obstruct GNOME promotion in
some way.

Yep, it's been brought up from time to time. I actually first mentioned it back in 2001!

<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-2-0-list/2001-October/msg00264.html >

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team