[CLT] Text =?utf-8?q?f=C3=BCr?= Mailing-Listen

Hi,

I want to announce a special event on the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (March 14th
and 15th, 2009).

On saturday evening (14th March) of the Linux-Tage there is the Linux Night -
one of the social events for our visitors. We want to give the Linux Night
more program than in the last years. Therefore we decided to arrange a bazaar
of job vacancies in OSS-projects. We would like to indicate that your project
has the opportunity to give a 5 to 20 minute talk (about the project itself,
the job vacancies, what kind of tasks are the focus of the job and how
supporters can participate) during next year's Linux-Tage. After the
presentation you would have enough time to get in contact with potential
supporters.

Further information and a registration form are available at
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2009/service/linux-nacht_en.html

Regards,
Marcus Weigel - Organizer of the Linux Night