[Fwd: Gtk/Cairo in real life: Ultrasound System from South of France]

This is kind of cool.  Although I find it strange that nobody responded
to this.  I've not been following my GNOME mail due to school..
otherwise I would have.

sri

--
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
--- Begin Message ---

Supersonic Imagine Software Team is proud to announce it's first
product, the diagnostic ultrasound system "Aixplorer NewWave," and we
want to thank you for your contributions to our system and to know your
work is contributing to the diagnosis of cancer.

http://www.supersonicimagine.fr/product_0_6_aixplorer,en.htm.

The system is based a derivative of Ubuntu and developed with
GNOME/Gtk/Cairo/OpenGL. This machine is also unique in being the first
to perform all processing in software without dedicated hardware
(ASICS/DSPs...).  We are using the latest opengl and graphics card
technologies.  For control and user interface, we are using
gtkmm/cairomm.

We want to thank all the community, this product would not have been
possible without you.

Special thanks to Murray Cumming for his help three years ago in our
first steps in Gtkmm, Sebastien Basher and Michael Vogt for being so
patient, Vincent Untz for helping us become a sponsor for Guadec, and
all the guys from #gnomefr for being themselves and our boss to have
chosen GNU/linux instead of "the other one".

--
Damien Dolimier
Software Director

Nicolas Bruguier
Benoit Chauvin
And all software team
R&D Software Engineers

Email : damien dolimier supersonicimagine fr

Email : nicolas bruguier supersonicimagine fr
Email : benoit chauvin supersonicimagine fr

www.supersonicimagine.fr

===================================
CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto are
intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication, and as
such, is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by telephone.

NOTA:
Supersonic Imagine is a proud contributor to the open source community.
For all mails related to my open source activities the above clause is
not applicable.