RE: Finding case studies in the wiki

Dave Neary <dneary free fr> said:
> With all of the page reorganisations in lgo, I now have trouble finding
> some of the stuff I think is the most important in the data we've
> collected up to this point.

> I would appreciate in general if the reorganisation of information in
> the wiki was done with some kind of method, where information which we
> have is somehow prioritised by importance and made available
> systematically. I would prefer, for example, the "Market research" link,
> which features prominently on the team page, to point to the bit of
> research which we have already done (that is, talking to users of the
> software, as I did some time ago, and surveying customers, as Federico
> did some time ago), rather than to pages which start "we should...".

Surely *all* research should be under (or at least linked off)
/ResearchAndDevelopment no matter where it's sourced from.
There doesn't seem to be any research on the page though.

It probably comes down to where you would intuitively look for this sort of
information -- whether you are part of marketing or not.

Thanks,
Hugh

(While we're on the topic of lgo, that star (/gnome/css/star.png) still gets
to me. It just doesn't seem to serve a purpose)