Re: Finding case studies in the wiki

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> I would appreciate in general if the reorganisation of information in the
> wiki was done with some kind of method, where information which we have is
> somehow prioritised by importance and made available systematically.

It might also be useful to take advantage of children and sibling link
macros to provide quicker access around related areas.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro