Re: Help with screenshots!

Claude Paroz wrote:
Le lundi 10 mars 2008 à 17:26 +0100, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
Hi all!
A lot screenshots are now up in the 2.22 release notes, but we're still missing some screenshots. I just have a live cd running gutsy alpha6, so I'm unable to get these working. :( To make them look as sweet as possible, you should be running Clearlooks in combination with gnome-icon-theme and the default gnome background [1]

For section 3.3:
Some cool screenshot showing the information bar when you insert removable media.

For section 3.4:
It would be nice to show off the youtube plugin here.

For section 5.2
A screenshot showing off that you can get a connection via your mobile phone (this is what GPRS is, right?)

The release-notes should be considered as freezed now. Please take into
account that translators also need time to do their job correctly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Claude
All right, lets call them done then.
If anyone still want funny postcards, you can still send me your address in a private e-mail (but no need for screenshots).
- Andreas