Re: t-shirt on hackerheads
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>
- Cc: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>, GnomeMarketing Mailing List <marketing-list gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: t-shirt on hackerheads
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:52:38 +0100
Luis Villa wrote:
> Legally-speaking, once we've registered it, as long as we defend it,
> it doesn't matter if we've given them 'hints'- it is their
> responsibility to do the research before reusing.
A related note: Apple, not noted for their reluctance to defend their
marks, never include (TM) or (R) in their branding for aesthetic reasons.
(TM) and (R) also send a message about the kind of organisation we are
which I'd rather avoid.
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev