Re: t-shirt on hackerheads
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Luis Villa <luis tieguy org>
- Cc: GnomeMarketing Mailing List <marketing-list gnome org>, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- Subject: Re: t-shirt on hackerheads
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:26:08 +0100
On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 07:28 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2008 3:15 AM, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm in contact with the Hackerthreads designer and he just need a
> > confirmation from us to go ahead and update the t-shirt design.
> > The original proposal from Andreas is this one:
> > http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-tshirt.png
> > Andreas, do you want to make any final changes?
> I'd recommend dropping the TM. :) It is not legally necessary and I
> think it is ugly :) Alternately, it could be (R) instead of TM (since
> the mark is registered, and/or smaller.
Even if it's not legally necessary, TM or (R) (I have no idea) is still
a hint that it's a trademark and not just some nice picture that people
should use or distort, which happens fairly often. Until GNOME is a
well-known brand, this hint is probably necessary.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev