Re: GNOME Booth at Flourish Conference

I will be combining the booths if I can't find someone to run the
GNOME booth.  I have talked to some people from the Chicago LUG and
they have offered to help work in the booth but couldn't promise to
run the booth.  I am gonna email the Chicago Ubuntu loco and the
Chicago LUG to see if anybody is interested in running the booth.