GNOME Booth at Flourish Conference

Hello All,

On April 4-5th in Chicago, Illinois there will be the Flourish
Conference [1].  Flourish is a conference dealing with aspects of
FLOSS in business, academia and personal use.  Currently KDE, Ubuntu
and Foresight all have booths at Flourish and I think it would be
great to have a GNOME booth there as well.  The only problem is that I
will be running the Foresight booth so I can't run both booths at the
same time.  I am wondering if anybody would be able to work or knows
of anybody willing to work the GNOME booth at Flourish.

[1] http://www.flourishconf.com/

--
- specialKevin
- Kevin Harriss