Re: Theme assistance for the Asia summit

Hi will,

Did you ever get an answer to this mail?

I think that the easiest thing to do when choosing a theme is to keep it
simple, a theme is not a slogan, but can be made into one.

How about "Creating the next generation of user interfaces for Linux"? I
like the ideas you have so far, except for the Ubuntu slogan, and "Free
your mind, free your desktop" and "We bring free software to your
screen" (which are a bit empty as themes).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary