Re: Release notes

[ Adding marketing-list as CC. Suggest to use that or the wiki for
  status updates ]

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 10:46:46PM +1100, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> Sorry about the delay, was relocating to Melbourne for linux.conf.au.
>
> Will post on blog. Also going to try and get a lightning talk slot at
> GNOME.conf.au.

I've added a basic 2.22 release notes section on www.gnome.org. It needs
some CSS work. Plus I'd like the release notes to be generated like
library.gnome.org, so we can use Apache to auto detect the users
language. I'll ask shaunm + fredp for the CSS + generation help.

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.22/C/ for the current release notes.
It should be changed so that:
/start/2.22
has the *translated* English notes (for last minute typo fixes)
and /start/2.22/index.html.fr would have the French version

When library.go works from SVN we should just move the notes there.

Og Maciel agreed to write a 'in memory' piece for Raphael Higino Silva.

See http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ReleaseNotes for current
items.

--
Regards,