Thank you page for Friends of GNOME

Andreas and Kalle are ready to add the thank you page to the Friends of GNOME pages - we are close!

I thought I'd cc the marketing list in case anyone has any feedback. Here's what I wrote for the thank you page.

Stormy

(In bold, like a title) Thank your for your donation to the GNOME Foundation

Dear Friend of GNOME, (Better if we could use their name ...)

Thank you so much for your donation of $____ to the GNOME Foundation. Your generous support makes it possible for the GNOME Foundation to continue to develop free and open source software for the world. GNOME provides free software that is used in personal desktops, computers for children, cell phones and even medical equipment like breast cancer scanners. People like you make this possible.

Your contribution makes it possible for the GNOME Foundation to support the GNOME project in its mission to provide free and open source software for people like you.