GNOME @ FOSDEM 2009

Hi all,

Thanks to Christophe, GNOME will have this year again some great
presence at FOSDEM: a devroom and a booth. We've started creating a wiki
page to organize all this:
  http://live.gnome.org/Brussels2009

Right now, the most important thing is that we're looking for someone to
lead the effort to organize the booth. Please contact Christophe if
you're interested. Note that it doesn't mean that you have to be on the
booth all the time :-) It's mainly about preparing things and make sure
everything is ready -- and you'll find out that many people will help
you!

Thanks,

Vincent

--