I have invited you to share a Google Site:

After creating your account and responding to the verification email, visit your site at

I created a site in Google Sites so that we can edit HTML. I'm not sure how much of a step up this is from the wiki ...

It's by invite only - this invite is going to the whole marketing mailing list.

Google Sites are websites where people can view, share and edit information. To learn more, visit