Integrating testimonials in GNOME's web pages

Hi all,

I just came across the db4o page (they won an award recently) and saw
their "About" page: http://www.db4o.com/about/

All down the left they have links to testimonials with impressive
looking quotes - 4 stories, but each is compelling, and has an
impressive company name behind it.

We probably have the raw material for something like this right now,
with GNOME Mobile members (see for example
http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/gmae-quotesheet.html), distributions
(see http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/gnome10years.html), and of
course with http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeTestimonials,
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeReviews and
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeDeployments

Strange, for me these are the compelling stories of GNOME marketing, but
every time I look it seems like they're harder to navigate to and
further away from the front page. It's like we're trying to hide all of
the good things people are saying about us.

Does anyone have time to perhaps distil all this material down to 2 or 3
really compelling stories & quotes, plus a supporting page, with tight
prose & maybe some photos? If someone comes up with the roght HTML &
layout, I'll make sure it gets into svn.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary