Re: On distro users feedback

As a distro developer, I can say you are right.  We get lots of
informal feedback from our users.  For example... with 2.20 we had
dozens of people complaining they couldn't figure out how to change
the theme.

Suggestions for getting this feedback to people that can do something
about it?  I really don't have one... this sort of thing tends to be
very informal, irc, forums, etc.  Hard to channel that back... and
avoid noise.  But I am interested in helping out.

--Ken