Re: Candidate names for Gnome Asia Event in Beijing

Thanks Dave. You words encourage us a lot!
Gnome marketing alias is a good place for feedback and suggestions!

-Emily
Dave Neary wrote:
Emily Chen wrote:
Hi,

We are working on planning the Gnome Asia event in Beijing
<http://desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/node/384> in 2008 now,  we are
going to make this a "Guadec East" conference that will be targeted at
developers, users and students in Asia. The conference would be held in
late September,  2008. Currently we have several candidate names for

Oh - and, names aside, yay! Congratulations on taking this initiative
and making another GNOME regional conference a reality.

Cheers,
Dave.