Re: Candidate names for Gnome Asia Event in Beijing

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Emily Chen wrote:
1. Gnome Asia Summit (GAS)
2. Gnome User And Developer Asia Conference (GUADAC)
3. Gnome Beijing Summit (GBS)
4. Gnome Asia Conference (GAC)

A big vote for GNOME Asia Summit or GNOME Asia Conference from me - my
views on the GUADEC name are known, so GUADAC doesn't ring my bell at all.

The Beijing Summit would work if it's going to be annual, in Beijing.
The next Gnome Asia event probability not host in Beijing, maybe in any other country of Asia. So it will be not a annual summit.
Cheers,
Dave.