Re: Example of targetted release notes

Maybe we should use data from this sort of study to create "Themes"
for a release.  So specific topics we think projects should be paying
attention to during the entire development/release cycle.  This could
also help feed a roadmap.  Then the release notes could be written
from that point of view, how did we improve the things we said needed
the most improvement.

--Ken