Re: 2.18 start page

Unless someone gets to it before me, I will take a stab at it later today.

On 3/15/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org > wrote:
Le jeudi 15 mars 2007, à 09:53, Gervais Mulongoy a écrit :
>    I am not sure if this was discussed before, but I am looking at the page
>    right now, and there is an empty section box at the top. Were there
>    supposed to be links to the various parts of the release notes there? Can
>    this be fixed?

I didn't know how to have the page generated without this box. There's a
reason why I asked for help ;-)

It's still not too late to remove it if someone knows how to do this.
You probably just need to look at the xsl files in
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/docbook_html_style/

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.