Re: Working Draft

Le dimanche 11 mars 2007, à 10:03, Quim Gil a écrit :
> Sorry Gervais, I had missed those links.
>
> Vincent, you can use that material. We haven't discussed how to handle
> images. I recommend to use 1-2 big images in the page + 2-5
> medium/small, being all clickable, linking to the original big/real
> size images.

If there's no volunteer to do it, I'll update the release notes with
those images. They all have a couple issues, though: they're either not
using the default Clearlooks theme, or are obviously taken on a distro
with some distro-specific changes (Ubuntu) or show some non-GNOME
software (xchat, gaim).

Also, if someone with docbook experience can look at how to generate
only one HTML page instead of the one-page-per-section we have now, it'd
be fantastic!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.