Urgent: GNOME Marketing PDFs Call for 2.18

Hi,

the live cd  is in desperate need of some material. We have thought of some really nice PDFs. I think to target the users we should keep in mind:

 * Those who downloaded GNOME live cd already have it. (ok thats silly)
 * The PDFs should talk to the user and make him wanting to use GNOME / give his/her desktop a hug ;-)
 * Maybe give something to start with.

I suggest that those of you who are good in graphics and texts just do what they can if you have some time and attach your work with the license to edit and user your work to this page: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial

Attached files: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial?action="">

Possible formats would be ODT or SVG? Or whatever you think is ok and usable. Maybe also attach some unfinished work. And everybody should be able to look at these files and download all kinds of data there.

Ideally this would enable us to remix new nice PDFs. Your time would be greatly appreciated.

Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig
http://wiki.foresightlinux.com/confluence/display/~vinci/