Re: request for a gnome bugday banner.

Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2007, 13:11 +0200 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
> I like the idea. We'd need to discuss this in web list to get some
> feedback though.
>
> Another issue is that we probably want to have a SoC banner in w.g.o
> front page  during the student application period (March 14-24).

i also like the idea to combine the banners somehow. perhaps we can use
a small banner (like andreas' one) when we have other events around to
be published on the webpage, and a bigger one (like panos' one) when we
will hopefully repeat the bugday in a few weeks?

lucas, can you CC me on a decision about this banner issue? tia.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de/  | http://blogs.gnome.org/portal/aklapper