Re: request for a gnome bugday banner.

Hei Andreas,

I like the idea. We'd need to discuss this in web list to get some
feedback though.

Another issue is that we probably want to have a SoC banner in w.g.o
front page  during the student application period (March 14-24).

--lucasr

2007/3/7, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>:
Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Hei Andre,
>
> The next bugday (March 21) is only on week after GNOME 2.18 release. I
> don't think we should replace the GNOME 2.18 release banner that
> early.
>
> I wish we had a solution for having more banners in w.g.o front page.
>
> --lucasr

Hi Luca!
It could work with a solution like this though:
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/wgo-2banner-proposal.png
First we put them both up, side by side, then we remove the bug buddy
banner on March 22 and put up a wider 2.18 release banner.
Note that none of the images in the mockup are final stuff. :)
- Andreas