Re: [gugmasters] Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

I am gonna be able to get all the locales on the vmware image and
livecd.  Do we have a list of translations that are complete enough
that we want to show?  I want to display a list of suggested locales
to choose at boot, but don't think it will look as good to show lots
of incomplete ones.

Opinions?

--Ken

On 3/2/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 10:38 -0500, Ken VanDine wrote:
> Yeah, our evince can read ppt files.  I do not have some of the
> bindings in there, like the java stuff.   There isn't any applications
> on the image that uses them... so do we think it is important to
> include them just to include them, even if people won't see it?

No, there's no way that anybody would be able to use them. It's fine to
make the LiveCD all about user functionality.

But they should be mentioned if there's a document that describes GNOME.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com