Re: Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

Yeah, our evince can read ppt files.  I do not have some of the
bindings in there, like the java stuff.   There isn't any applications
on the image that uses them... so do we think it is important to
include them just to include them, even if people won't see it?  I
don't think so... but if someone has strong opinions otherwise, please
let me know.

--Ken

On 3/2/07, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

Hi,

Ken VanDine wrote:
> abiword=2.4.6-6-1
<snip>

> epiphany=2.17.92-2-1
> epiphany-extensions=2.17.4-0.2-1
<snip>

> gnumeric=1.7.6-1-1
> goffice=0.3.5-1-1
<snip>

> module-init-tools=3.2-1-1
> mono=1.2.3.1-0.1-1
<snip>

> openobex=1.2-0.1-0.0.1
> opensp=1.5.1-3.2-1
<snip>

> TestGears=0.2-3-0.2
> tmpwatch=2.9.3-2-0.1

I think I see some other reasons why you managed to get it so small - I
like some of the choices you made ;)

Although it does mean we have nothing that can read .ppt files on the
image, or a simple POP client.

Cheers,
Dave.

--