Re: [gugmasters] Marketing & promotion - Cheat sheets, LiveCDs, community calendar

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:33 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> I think I see some other reasons why you managed to get it so small - I
> like some of the choices you made ;)
>
> Although it does mean we have nothing that can read .ppt files on the
> image, or a simple POP client.

If it's a GNOME LiveCD then it should contain what's in the official
GNOME Desktop release set. Plus other stuff if you like.

I think that Evince has a plugin to read .ppt, and Evolution's fine for
POP.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com