Including Arabic translation in release notes

hi Marketing Team,

Gnome 2.18 marks one of the first DE's (the first?) ever to have a fully
completed Arabic translation (of the UI of release packages)[1]. In fact
we have gone to great length to ensure a really good translation with QA
and a strict work methodology. Also, thanks to many developers, lots of
RTL and arabic related bugs have been/are being squashed.

We are thus trying to push very hard for its adoption by arabs in the
arab world and elsewhere. I thought including the fact that now we have
a good arabic translation as one of the main points of the release notes
will do very well to help us and Gnome. Especially because the main
problem we face is arab users who mistrusted the translation (based on
past experiences) and resorted to using the default English instead.

If needed, I will help by providing screenshots and/or whatever
necessary.

Djihed

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-18