Re: Thai GNOME User Group

On 6/6/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:

Also, if someone from your group can sign up to the gugmasters mailing
list, and create an entry for your group in that would be great. Also, if you have
any events you're organising let us know here and/or on the gugmasters
list, and I'll add them to the GNOME Community Calendar.

I've now been subscribed. Probably, some of my core team fellows
may also be interested.

I'll create an entry in the gnome live page soon after everything
is ready.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan