Re: Formalizing the marketing team

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 09:45:59AM -0400, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> I'm willing to help out although I've always been very skeptical about
> the effectiveness of IRC brainstorming and meeting sessions (I suppose
> they're better than mailing lists).  Anyway, I've been working on

Same here.  What about a conference call?  It allows for rapid
discussion.  It also gets everybody focused.  I frequently find
myself multiasking if I'm IRCing.  This requires a focused attention
I think because we've already hashed out a lot of things in previous
discussions (which all of us should read in the archives btw)
I rather we work quickly to the action.

sri