Re: merchandising GNOME

На вто, 2007-07-17 во 08:44 -0400, Ken VanDine напиша:
> I would suggest that we come up with one or two approved designs

I definitely agree. We should have some designs available on the wiki so
that local user groups can fetch the design and print their t-shirts
(for example: after they sign the on-line trademark agreement they could
download the SVG files).

Will someone be willing to try and do something better than the current
t-shirt sold on hackerthreads.com?

If you think this is a good idea we can define some guidelines on how
should the t-shirt look (colors, size of logo and such) and I can ask
some friends that do design to make something.
--
Arangel
[w.ufo.linux.net.mk]