Re: merchandising GNOME

It is absolutely fair that GNOME members produce GNOME t-shirts to be
sold in GNOME booths or events with a GNOME participation or interest,
even if they get some revenue to be used for further GNOME related
activities.

In fact we should be encouraging explicitly these decentralized actions!

Just keep us updated about any progress in this list. You might find
not only interest but also potential sinergies with other groups or
with the GNOME Foundation itself.

Thanks for pushing ideas into actions.