Re: What's happening with writing content?

Release about technical aspects :

There are three goals to reach in 1 month in the technical aspect :

* Finish the design of the second pages

* Publish the mainpage

* Move/integrate to Gnome Servers

I upgraded the Plone version to 2.5.2 and I'm finishing the mainpage
dev, so I also think that if we work ( as Quim, I'm finally stable in
Denmark ! ) we can do it!

Simone, David can you help on skinning ? ( we will finish PloneProduct
and Language issues later )

Ramon

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit: