Re: What's happening with writing content?

Hi there,

We are definitely reaching the lowest level of activity we could
imagine in the wgo revamp. I feel really bad about it. I still think
we can make it, though.

The move to Finland is almost complete. It was just yesterday when we
got Internet at home. I'm starting to have some brain energy after
work.

I can start pushing things again but in no way with the dedication I
could provide when working almost full time for GNOME.

If you want to help now please stand up, so we can make a short term
plan for the release we have in 1,5 months.