Re: Suggestion. GNOME Feedback Form

Somehow I like this idea. Well tuned.

I'm not sure if a feedback form just like that will work. "What for?"
- people think. In many cases websites offer all kind of promotions in
order to get a decent amount of feedback. We don want (and don't need)
to do this.

Instead, why not doing this as an extension of the Contact form,
introduced with a "Help us improving by answering some questions..."
and a short list of totally voluntary questions.

Let's check Dave's test under this perspective: