Re: gnome tour mockup

On 2/9/07, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com> wrote:
Hello. I started working on the artwork for the "Take the Tour"
section, since Quim started threatening my family...

he he... it's when you find a horse's head in your bed you have to really worry ;)

So, here are some *very* early mockups, I'm still thinking about how
it should look an act.

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-01.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-02.png

These look really good.
I have only one criticism -- the aqua effect on the text box is too strong. I would maybe drop it, as the horizontal line distracts from the text.