Re: gnome tour mockup

Panos Laganakos wrote:
Hello. I started working on the artwork for the "Take the Tour"
section, since Quim started threatening my family...

Thing is, I was side-tracked, since I got a pretty sleek idea. Below
the text of:
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/take-the-tour/

put a AJAX based section that makes the tour more fun/fancy. It will
totally rock in my opinion.

As long as it still works for browsers without Javascript. ;-)

So, here are some *very* early mockups, I'm still thinking about how
it should look an act.

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-01.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-02.png

Looks great - I think this kind of overview is just what we need.

The 02 version also has a sorta "featured app" section, where in each
step of the take the tour ride, will change etc.

Definitely a good idea to add examples and screenshots to help annotate the text.

Keep up the good work!

-Thomas