Re: GNOME at SCALE 7x?

I will surely have to much going on to run the GNOME booth, but we could
try to coordinate and help each other out a bit.  Assuming we find
someone to man it... I think it is getting to late to commit to a
booth.

On a related note, I might be doing a GNOME talk at SCALE.  An updated
version of the Ten years of freedom talk Jorge and I did in Ohio.

--Ken