Re: Event to be added to "Upcoming Events" on : Help requested

Hi Sankarshan,

I just invited you as an editor of the GNOME Community Calendar in
Google Calendar:

It's public, anyone should be able to subscribe.

Please add it here too - we could try to have the agenda from the
calendar be the upcoming events stream for wgo automatically (or embed
the calendar directly with

style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0"

By te way - anyone who would like to be able to add events to this
calendar, please send me a mail.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> Hi,
> It would be awesome if the following could be added as the upcoming
> event on wgo
> [begin note]
> GNOME Project Day at
> At this year, GNOME developers, contributors and users in India
> and from across the world would come together for a GNOME Project Day on
> the 4th of December 2007. The GNOME Project Day is aimed at generating
> an interest in contribution to GNOME and the various sub-projects within
> it and of course have lots of fun while discussing things "GNOME".
> is one of the world's largest FOSS events, held annually in
> India. The event is highly focussed on FOSS development and contribution.
> Details about the Project Day are at:
> Schedules are available at:
> For details about visit
> [end note]