Re: A Meeting with a Mission

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> On 8/7/07, John Williams <john williams lists gmail com> wrote:
>> On 8/7/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
>>> It might be useful for you and others in the team to familiarise
>>> themselves with the current status of our trademark policy
>> OK, where do we find it?  Can we link to it from the GNOME Marketing pages?
>
> I believe Dave refers to http://live.gnome.org/Trademark

Also http://foundation.gnome.org/licensing/index.html

Which references the same documents, mainly, but anyway.

By the way, the board probably needs a nudge to get trademarking
clarified wrt the registered marks - it's on the agenda for this board's
term, but hasn't really been pushed forward up until now.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary